Concept Evolution™: latest version 1.7 released
The latest version of Concept Evolution™ fully web-enabled CAFM from FSI (FM Solutions) Limited, version 1.7, has been released.
Crystal Connect. Functionality includes:
- Single/bulk import and export of Crystal Reports.
- Publishing of reports to accounts/roles.
- Support for: discrete and multiple value parameters.
- Support for: default, minimum and maximum values.
- Support for: mapping parameters to system values, entity fields, MyQuery, Buildings and Locations.
Tray Monitor. Functionality includes:
- New system tray application. Standalone application to be installed on users' machines to support: Direct Printing for sending generated reports directly to users' local printers and Messages Monitoring for alerting the user when a new message is received in Concept Evolution.
- Customisable HTML report for fast printing of visitor badges.
Quotes. Enhancements include:
- Quotes rejection and referral (including reasons).
- Ability to break down supplier line items into separate detail items.
- System preference to define quotes behaviour upon authorisation (No Action / Create PO / Prompt User).
- System preference for Target Submission Date default value.
- New field in Advanced Helpdesk to show accepted quote cost.
Rate Matrix. Enhancements include:
- Added ability to set rates by priority, assignment type and instruction set.
- Added ability to set the billing period length on any rule.
- Validation rules: improved validation rules feedback.
- Fully separate settings for PPM, Project and Breakdown types (validation rules, documents, hazards etc).
Contact email@example.com for more information regarding Concept Evolution™ 1.7.