Concept Reach™ provides a light, web-based front-end application to compliment the wider use of the Concept Evolution™ completely web-based CAFM solution. This can be achieved through your existing corporate intranet or extranet, utilising the same data set. For users who do not have access to the core Concept Evolution™ system, Concept Reach™ allows them to interact with the same information.
Full security is maintained by data segregation and integration with Concept™. Contract Views. Logon, password identification and other measures ensure that only permitted users have access to data. Time-specific events can be set, including important maintenance work, which will then disappear from the system once the time frame has passed.
Access can also be set based on the regions managed by end-users. The set of management tools included provide users with full management of Concept Reach™.
Concept Reach™ is a widget-based product, allowing users to fully customise their page layout and style using a drag_and- drop system. Users can display as few or as many of the widgets as they so choose, and extra widgets can easily be added to ensure users have a fully bespoke intranet system and user experience. Users can take external widgets or feeds (ie BBC News etc) and drop them into their Concept Reach™ system.
Widgets available with Concept Reach™ include:
- Helpdesk: for call-logging
- Task Grid
- RSS feeds
- HTML feed
- Document management
- Visitor management
- Concept Reports
- Crystal Reports
Features of Concept Reach™ include:
- Simplified user interface, to minimise the requirement for end-user training.
- Expand the use of Concept Evolution™ beyond the core Facilities Management team, to increase visibility by allowing access to Concept Evolution™ from any intranet/internet enabled workstation within your organisation.
- Publication and distribution of reports from within core application (3rd party licences are required for Crystal Reports).
- Task control: distribute and access existing work without the need for access to the core Concept Evolution™ application.
- Allow users to allocate resources to tasks: remote supervisors are able to manage on-site and subcontracted resources.
- Style sheets, for corporatisation of the user experience.
- Supports multi-languages from within the same deployment.
- Availability of security models to control user access to permitted functionality and data.
- Control of set-up from within the core application.