Understanding the space usage patterns and requirements for each part of your organisation, allows for cost reductions by rationalising your redundant space. The data inherent within the space allocation area enables auditable charge back to be implemented quickly and with confidence.
The features of CAD Connect™ include
- Linking Concept 500 assets, space and staff, to AutoCAD objects, providing both graphical and traditional reporting techniques.
- Real Time and bi-directional synchronisation of data between Concept 500 and AutoCAD™.
- Dynamic visualisation of space usage.
- Optimisation of space planning, by providing accurate stacking diagrams together with the consumption of space.
- Assisting with the development of occupancy plans.
The integrated Crystal Reports Manager, Crystal Connect™ includes the following reports:
- Block diagrams by department
- Block diagrams by cost centre
- Block diagrams by vacant space
- Stacking diagrams by department
- Stacking diagrams by cost centre
- Stacking diagrams by vacancies
- Employee listings
Compatible with Autodesk AutoCAD®2002 onwards and Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3 onwards.