Concept Evolution: latest version 1.4 released
The latest version of Concept Evolution™ fully web-enabled CAFM from FSI (FM Solutions) Limited, Microsoft Gold partners, has been released. Version 1.4 includes:
Resource Planner, a graphical tool for assigning and planning work orders. Functionality includes:
- Users can determine available resources, skills and disciplines for available resources, plus holiday and absence dates.
- Tasks copied into diaries using a drag-and-drop system via Resource Planner will automatically be updated into Concept™.
- Diary entries can be colour-coded based on various criteria including high-priority tasks, and tasks by contract / holiday / absence / sickness.
Concept Evolution Book™: Facilities Booking. Functionality and enhancements include:
- Graphical Recurring Booking page.
- Management of Catering, Inventory and Attendees at a booking header level.
- Booking planner working times.
- Booking planner colouring rules.
- Save and Next functionality in the Booking Input panel.
- Print a report for Multiple Visitor Badges.
"System Account" user: available for administration purposes, without the need to utilise a regular user licence.
The Document Storage system stores documents direct into the database, without the need to have a separate directory.
Separate group for System Administration functions, from the rest of Settings.
Software as a Service: enhancements.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding Concept Evolution™ 1.4.