Concept Evolution™: latest version 1.5 released
The latest version of Concept Evolution™ fully web-enabled CAFM from FSI (FM Solutions) Limited, version 1.5, has been released.
Easy Install - functionality includes:
- Single configuration utility for multiple Evolution installations.
- Database inventory, with the ability to perform database updates and data transfer including reports import.
- Virtual directory management.
- Evolution instance management, allowing the mapping between different databases and installations.
Sales Invoicing Module. Functionality includes:
Navigator group for managing Sales Invoices on Tasks, Facilities Bookings and Contracts.
Manual creation of Sales Invoices, Credit Notes and Sales Receipts, plus related allocation functionalities.
Addition of Sales Accounting Periods and Client Lists.
Auto-generated Sales Invoices with fully customisable rules engine for collecting data and applying uplifts and discounts.
Sales Invoice Batches for multiple invoice generation.
Discipline Matrix, for dynamically defining Discipline Invoicing rates.
- Cognito: new screen for device management, and multiple gateway support added to nominate which device runs on which gateway.
- Schedule of Rates: new screens to define Master Schedule of Rates as reusable templates, master Schedule of Rates import functionality on Contracts, enhanced categorisation (including sub-categories), and new fields for Plant Rates.
- Improved Audit Visualiser on: Tasks and Projects, Quotes, Purchase Orders, Facilities Bookings, Assets, Buildings and Locations, Contracts, and Resources.
Contact email@example.com for more information regarding Concept Evolution™ 1.5.