How does digital Dashboard work?
Not only does Digital Dashboard draw data from existing Concept™ sources, its power lies in its integration with third-party operational data sources of choice.
Users are given immediate access to highly relevant metrics to measure asset performance and key business metrics at a glance, allowing for a strategic, enterprise-wide approach to facilities and maintenance management.
A single access point for information, Digital Dashboard is the ideal management tool. Digital Dashboard integrates with Concept™ Report Writer, toprovide drill down functionality.
Digital Dashboard reduces administration time, by allowing you to produce and deploy data driven dashboards and KPI's to your precise audience. These dashboards can be further customised by individuals, to display information most relevant to their role. Users are able to respond quickly to potential problems or opportunities, and to accomplish specific facilities and infrastructure management goals, thanks to having real-time information at a glance.
Digital Dashboard from FSI is delivered with an initial suite of more than 40 industry standard KPI's, allowing you to select those most relevant to your role. These include:
- Number of incomplete/outstanding/ open help desk calls.
- Top ten assets with highest failure rates.
- Failure analysis KPI's, including mean time between failures and mean time between repairs.
- % of compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA's) by contract.
- Room and space utilisation.
- Actual V's committed purchase order spend.
- Trend V's current for tasks logged per day.
- Average time to resolve calls by discipline.