Implementation Consultant - Brisbane based
Don't miss this exciting career opportunity that involves working directly with customers to deliver a range of services to fully implement Concept Evolution, a mature and market leading CAFM solution in deadline driven environments across numerous sectors.
About the Company:
FSI (FM Solutions) APAC Pty Ltd is the Brisbane based subsidiary of the FSI Group, a privately owned group of companies who own, develop and implement Concept Evolution, a market leading CAFM solution used by around 800 client across the globe. We are expanding our Australian implementation team in line with new and upcoming client projects and offering the opportunity to join a growing team of dynamic, passionate CAFM gurus!
With offices in Australia, Canada, the Middle East, Hong Kong and the UK, our progressive growth strategy means a number of opportunities exist to develop your career within the CAFM arena.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be involved with the delivery of a broad range of services related to our product which include:
- Management of Concept Evolution CAFM implementation projects
- Self-delivery of projects both internal and external
- Consultancy services across the product range including base system and optional modules
- Manipulation and interrogation of customer data within the CAFM environment
- Project Documentation – both internal and external requirements in line with department procedures and our ISO standards
- Manage client expectations
- Demonstrate Concept Evolution software functionality to clients
- Develop a trusting relationship with clients which lead to longer term business
- Provide technical assistance on all of products and where applicable other technical subjects associated with products operating environments
- Administer training and technical consultancy on behalf of the company and its products
Key Knowledge and skills required to be a success:
- Previous CAFM experience essential
- SQL skills
- Data Migration
- Reporting upon data via either Crystal Reports, MS Excel or MS Access
- Data Manipulation
- Knowledge of the FM industry essential
- Software implementation
- The ability to travel to client locations where required across Australian and NZ and potentially the APAC region
$100,000 plus Super
Full time position based in Brisbane, reporting to the Director of FSI APAC
As a growing global company, there are exciting career opportunities and the potential to become a key member of the team. We offer a competitive package, long term prospects and training. We value hard working staff who enjoy a challenge and are looking for a long term career.
If you think you have what it takes to become one of the FSI team, feel free to forward your CV, a covering letter and your interested position to email@example.com.