SAAS is a software distribution model allowing you to fully utilise Concept Evolution™ without disruption to day-to-day operations, whilst maintaining control of FM costs. Concept Evolution™ is hosted by FSI in a secure environment, published and available over the web directly to your computer, regardless of location.
SAAS removes the need to install and run Concept Evolution™ on your network, therefore removing software maintenance, ongoing operation and support resources, and the need for capital investment in server hardware. SAAS provides a simple pay-as-you-go solution offering a cost effective delivery of Concept Evolution™.
Users of SAAS include:
- Organisations managing their own assets and FM services, but who want to reduce capital expenditure or lack the internal IT resources / knowledge to support vital business systems.
- Maintenance contractors or FM service providers dealing with the costs and complexities of mobilising contracts and require full maintenance / FM service management capability.
Features of SAAS include:
- Reduced IT and Operating costs, as there is no need to purchase server hardware / server software for the running of Concept Evolution™.
- Secure environment for Concept Evolution™ and protection of company data.
- Global accessibility: available over the web directly to your computer.
- Concept Evolution™ upgrades conducted seamlessly and with no interruption to end users.
- A range of payment structures to suit your budget.