The module is available with any installation size, with limitless stock locations (including Van stock). Security is provided by controlling user access to any location, enhanced further by read/write controls to any area of the module.
Options include industry standard pricing models (average pricing, FIFO and standard unit pricing), user-definable stock groups, stock classes and stock charges. The Stores module is seamlessly integrated with other areas of the Concept™ base system and other Concept™ modules such as the Order module, allowing for ease of reordering. In addition, a standard feature of the module is the use of barcode readers to manage stock and stocktaking.
- Available with Concept™ SQL Lite, Concept™ SQL and Concept™ 500.
- Multiple stores for the same item.
- Preferred suppliers.
- Stock adjustments.
- Stores valuation.
- Full or random stocktaking.
- Audit trail.
- Management Reports.
- Formal stores issues.
- Association of stores with maintenance activities.
- Allocation of stock to planned preventative maintenance.
- Use of barcodes.
- Allows tracking of a wide range of materials, from maintenance spares to office consumables.
- Integrated with the Concept™ base system instruction register, allowing pre-allocation of materials against given tasks.
- Low level stock report for reordering, which can be automated through the Concept™ Workflow module.