Reasons for choosing Concept Evolution™ as your preferred completely web-based CAFM solution
There are many reasons why you should choose Concept Evolution™ from FSI (FM Solutions) as your preferred completely web-based CAFM solution, but to name a few:
- Concept Evolution™ is owned, developed, implemented and supported by FSI.
- Concept™ was first created in 1990 and, as a well-established product from a well-respected company, is constantly evolving and will remain at the cutting-edge of CAFM technology.
- Concept Evolution™ is locally supported within your region. With direct offices in the UK, Australia and the United Arab Emirates plus a network of partners globally you will have local support.
- The latest product in the Concept™ range, Concept Evolution™, is a completely web-based CAFM solution.
- Concept Evolution™ can be integrated with common business applications, allowing for the complete control of facilities management requirements from within one system.
- A range of additional modules are available with Concept Evolution™, allowing for full tailoring of the system to suit requirements. Modules are priced individually; therefore you will only purchase and be charged for those you need.
- The power and capability of Concept Evolution™ allows you to think beyond your current requirements, to comfortably encompass future growth.
- Standard reports are included with Concept Evolution™, with customisable parameters and user friendly report filters functionality. Reports can be exported to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, plus Concept™ SSP, allowing users to view the content of shared reports within their web browser.
- Concept Evolution™ has a familiar look and feel throughout the core base system and additional modules.
- The Virtual Business Client: an internal FSI body which directly represents FSI's client base as part of an agreed feedback mechanism. FSI ensure the needs and requirements of clients have a voice within the business.
- Tune in to FM: FSI's own networking event, bringing together clients with industry experts to discuss the latest developments within FM.
- Knowledge sharing via the Concept™ User Group, and online Concept™ User Forum.
- New Concept Evolution™ version releases available to supported clients.
- FSI is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, the highest endorsement from Microsoft, and is in recognition of FSI's knowledge, skills and commitment to implementing technology solutions to match the Facilities Management business needs.